March 8, 2021
To Our Valued Patients,Over this past year we have all adapted to a new lifestyle. While our office has adapted to include new safety protocols, our level of dedication, warmth and personal service remains the same. We continue to be proactive in communicating with our patients about the steps we are taking to protect our patients, team members and community while also fulfilling our main role as your dental provider.
The following are the guidelines/protocols you can continue to expect during your visit to our office in order to keep you and our team members safe:
- Patients and visitors will be required to wear a mask or cloth face covering while in the office (other than in an operatory room and being treated by a dental professional). This is in accordance with the CDC recommendations to cover your mouth and nose while around other people in public settings.
- Infrared temperature checks and COVID-19 screening questions on all patients upon arrival.
- All staff will be wearing Protective Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Increased use of plastic barriers on all surfaces.
- Limiting the number of patients allowed in the office at a given time.
- Extra time between patient appointments to allow for a complete and thorough disinfecting of the treatment rooms.
- All rooms are now equipped with specialized high vacuum suctions that limit 90% of our aerosols.
- Operatory rooms dedicated to treatment only.
- Operatory rooms dedicated for exams and procedures that do not create aerosols.
- Clean and disinfect all public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, surfaces, and bathrooms.
As always, we are dedicated to keeping you safe! We look forward to seeing you and taking care of your dental needs. We thank you for your loyalty.
Dr. David and Stacy